XENEK’s DSX CAMO PATTERN
The SNIPER ground blind utilizes XENEK’s DSX camo, the first ever pattern developed by Dave Smith of Dave Smith Decoys. Using a macro pattern that also has variability across the pattern helps break up large objects, such as a ground blind. The extreme contrast in colors and the reliance on lighter colors allow the blind to blend into its surroundings.
300 DENIER POLYESTER SKIN WITH BLACK POLYURETHANE BACKING
The SNIPER consists of 300 denier polyester.
WINDOW ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM
Rather than use catchy buzzwords to generate hype around our ground blinds, XENEK lets the problem solving features of the SNIPER do the talking. The SNIPER is ideal for hunting situations where hunters need to strike a balance between concealment and shooting opportunities. Each wall of the SNIPER blind features adjustable narrow vertical windows, located on either side of a one-way vision panel. The height and size of these windows are established by adjusting the zippers on the side of the windows and by sliding the adjustable window panels up or down to create the perfect window for the hunt. Additionally, these panels are reversible from camo to black.
PATENT PENDING HUB COUPLING SYSTEM
Instead of the typical eye-bolt you find on the hubs of most blinds on the market, XENEK uses a coupling system that allows for the rapid attachment of blind accessories to the inside or outside of the blind. XENEK has introduced our Mini-Mount, which is a four-way articulating accessory mount for POV cameras and small video cameras that can be installed and removed in seconds. XENEK’s coupling system provides 10 permanent mounting locations for accessories on the SNIPER ground blind. (Mini-Mount Couplers are installed at all hubs, so no additional purchase necessary).
XENEK provides screens that do the following:
- Can remain stretched tight, regardless of window configuration.
- Can be silently installed in the field without use of Velcro, zippers, or snaps.
- Can allow for window adjustment while screens are fully installed.
One look at this blind and you will see that durability and quality of construction was on the top of the list when designing the SNIPER. The blind features solid fiberglass rods, steel hubs, heavy-duty reinforced corners, reinforced window gussets, reinforced rod sleeves. The SNIPER ground blind is proudly backed by a Lifetime Warranty on the rods, hubs, and related mounting hardware.
ONE-WAY VISION PANELS
One challenge hunters run into when using a small and narrow window, is that the hunter can’t see an animal coming into the shooting lane. Therefore, XENEK has introduced one-way vision panels on all walls between the shooting windows that allow hunters to prepare for a shot without being seen. These panels are strategically located to provide visibility in key locations and can be individually hidden or revealed, depending on the circumstances of the hunt.
- XENEK’s DSX camo pattern (developed by Dave Smith of Dave Smith Decoys).
- 300d polyester skin with black PU backing.
- Adjustable Precision Window System w Reversible Covers.
- One-Way Vision Panels strategically located to provide visibility in key locations.
- 10 built-in accessory mount locations. (Mini-Mount Couplers included with blind).
- Heavy-duty reinforcing at corners of ground blind and other areas prone to wear.
- Heavy duty reinforcing cones at all wall corners to eliminate damaging of fabric during set-up and take-down.
- Reinforced rod sleeves to eliminate puncture through the webbing.
- Heavy duty reinforcing at hub/wall interface where fabric is vulnerable when ground blind is broken down.
- Reinforcing gussets at window corners to prevent fabric tearing at stress points.
- Solid fiberglass rods instead of hollow fiberglass rods.
- Anodized hubs instead of painted hubs.
- 72” x 72” (at hubs) x 73” tall.
- 21 Pounds